Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas for Two

Today was my last day of work, and now I get to enjoy a 6 day break! I will work 2 days next week and then enjoy another 4 day break. I am so excited! I am looking forward to spending some relaxing and fun time with family.


Tonight however, Greg and I are having a little Christmas celebration just the two of us. It is a Grosse Family tradition to go looking at lights together on Christmas Eve (everyone including pets pile into the car in your PJ’s, hot chocolate in hand). Since we won’t be with my family on Christmas Eve this year, Greg and I are going to look at lights tonight. We are first stopping at Starbucks – which is a special treat because we hardly ever go there and I am looking forward to a white chocolate peppermint mocha. Then we are going to drive through River Oaks and look at Christmas lights. After that, we are coming back home to do stockings. We realized the other day that we didn’t actually have stockings to put our stocking stuffers in. Hmm, minor detail. So we decided to hide them throughout the apartment and find them. It will be like a Christmas Easter hunt. And believe me there are plenty of good hiding spots right now since you can barely see our floor, or kitchen table, and we still have packed moving boxes ready since our last move a few months ago stacked everywhere.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi! How are you guys doing? I miss your updates! And I would love to see some new pics of your house...

Hope everything is going well!