Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Carving


Growing up Grosse involves elaborate pumpkin carving for Halloween. I always have enjoyed it and thought it would be fun for D and little D.


Little D got tired after a while, so Greg ended up finishing up the pumpkin.





Lil D found these safety glasses in the garage and didn't take them off for the rest of the day.




The kids did such a great job! I think the pumpkins turned out really good.

For our pumpkin we decided to just stick with the M - you know, something slassy*.

slassy - adj. (slass - see) simple, yet classy.


*Slassy - a Lauren Kimmel word.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Did y'all free hand those??? Wow!! I am very impressed! I don't think I will be posting my carvings. I can't compare to those! I love the glasses too! What a cutie!

Jana said...

No :) We used the pumpkin carving kits that come with stencils.