Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day

I am declaring today and tomorrow the coziest days of the year. Why? Let me name the reasons.

We got early release from work today.

Tomorrow is a snow day. It is technically a "work from home" day, but that is fine with me.

Homemade cookies are in the oven. I am using the recipe my sis posted a while back. Can't vouch for the cookies yet but the dough is delicious. Don't worry I tested it a couple times. And then a couple more times.

It is supposed to snow soon and I am a native Houstonion and that makes me excited.

The Office is on tonight.

We have leftovers and homemade soup ready for tonight and tomorrow.

I brought home the extra copy of the Insanity workout video from the gym at work in case Greg and I suddenly get tired of being warm and comfy on the couch watching a movie and eating hot chocolate cookies and decide we really want to sweat a lot and become sore and exhausted.

I have pancake mix in the pantry and I am not afraid to use it tomorrow morning.

I don't know why half of this post revolves around food.

I reealllly hope Greg does not have to go in to work tomorrow.

Ok I need to get ready for the snow.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That cookie recipe looks incredible!!!!! Have fun tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had SO much fun! Food is always a staple in relaxing and celebrating:))
-Littlepage