Saturday, August 30, 2014

August This and That

1) I made these turkey zucchini meatballs for the first time the other week and they turned out so good and were easy to make. I served them with a little pasta sauce on top. My sister made them and loved them too. These are definitely being added to my normal rotation.


2) We went with a friend to ride the train at Memorial City Mall recently. It was cute and girls enjoyed it. Afterward we went to the play area then of course hit up Chick-fil-A. On the way out Cambry begged to ride the carousel so I agreed. We sat in this little round thing that you can spin pretty fast. Discovered Lainey does not like fast spinning. Oops.



3) I have been itching to do a new house project so I am turning Cambry's closet into a little play area. It will still have all her clothes, but the bottom part will be a fun small space for her to play in. She already likes getting in there with her baby dolls. We moved everything out and painted it but I still have some more things to do. I will post pictures when it is finished.

No comments: