Monday, April 13, 2015

Exciting Family News

As I'm sure everyone has heard...we are expecting baby #3!!



We are thrilled about another little one joining our family. My due date is October 30th. I am currently 11 weeks along. It seems like I have been pregnant forever though, ha! We found out super early, at only 3w2d. We were both in a bit of shock and disbelief. It was so early and the line was so faint and I didn't take the test first thing in the morning. We weren't quite convinced until I took another test the following day and the line was a little darker. We told my parents later that week and since we already had a trip to Waco planned that weekend we told them when we got there. They were all expecting it and had taken bets on if I was pregnant or not, ha!



The nausea started around 5 1/2 or 6 weeks and has been relentless ever since. Then the belly started making it's appearance at 8 weeks. We finally made it to my first appointment (after waiting for what seemed like forever) and were so thankful to hear the heartbeat (178) and see the baby wiggling and hear that everything was measuring on track.

I already have lots of things running through my mind like moving the girls into the same room to make room for the baby and what to name him/her and do we need a bigger car. I am so ready for this morning sickness to go away but based on my previous pregnancies I still have a ways to go. BOO. I think mine started to improve around 17 weeks and was much much better by 20. Anyway, Cambry is hoping for a girl, actually 2 girls that we can name Anna and Elsa. I have told her there is just one and that it could possibly be a boy but we will just have to wait and see. I will post a belly pic soon. It is growing by the second. So excited to start this adventure again!!


No comments: