Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween 2015

I did not think this cute little guy would be with us for Halloween this year but I am so thankful he was! Colton and I spent a lot of time together on Halloween. Greg was great and took the girls all around on Saturday. 


In the morning Greg took them to a friend's birthday party. They looked so cute in their Halloween outfits. I can't believe the still fit in the same ones they wore last year. 

2015
2014
We watched some football and hung out around the house. He took the girls grocery shopping then came back and they got in their Halloween costumes. Cambry was Anna and Lainey was Minnie Mouse. They went to the fall festival at our church while Colton and I hung and enjoyed some peace and quiet. When they came back we tried to trick-or-treat at a few neighbors houses but many of them had turned off their lights. We didn't have many trick-or-treaters at our house so we have tons of candy left and I can't stop eating it.






Baby brother wore his cupcake hat for Halloween. Mmm I could gobble him up! Happy Halloween!


No comments: