Sunday, November 19, 2017

Joint Birthday Party

We had a really fun joint party for Colton's 2nd and Lainey's 4th birthday. This is the first year we have had a party for either of them. We didn't really do a party for Lainey's 1st birthday, then I was in the hospital having Colton on her second birthday, and on her 3rd (his 1st) we had just moved to the Woodlands and didn't have any friends. We were thankful that we got to celebrate them this year with friends and family. 



We had their party at the Woodlands Children's Museum. It is nice and small so you can keep an eye on the kids but there is still plenty to do. They have 2 great party rooms and the kids love it there.



We all got a good laugh out of this. I didn't notice CELERBATE until I got home and was looking through my pictures. The banner was from Target, and was pre-threaded on the string. I didn't think to check the spelling and didn't even notice during the party or when I snapped the picture.

I had fun planning out and making their cakes. I wanted them to each have their own special cake.



 I also made these cookies as party favors.


Those sweet birthday kids melt my heart.



Check out the cupcake explosion in Colton's lap/chair.


The kids had fun opening gifts from Nana and Pops, Gigi and Pa, and us. We spread out the friend gifts over about a week's time and they had tons of fun opening and playing with all their gifts.



We are very thankful for these 2! They bring so much joy and laughter to our family. Happy Birthday, birthday buddies!

No comments: