Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cambry's Princess Birthday Party

Cambry's 6th birthday party was the best "Princesses and Pancakes" party ever! I had so much fun planning, crafting, and decorating for this party. Cambry loved it and all the party guests had a wonderful time.




I did a lot of the decorating in advance and when Cambry saw the confetti balloons she was in love and said "Do you think people will scream when they see these?? Will they faint??". I love that she loves and appreciates stuff like that.  I had also made crown cookies for party favors. She told me "Mom those are really good. You should be a chef when you grow up." I told her that I was grown up. She said "Then you could work at a dessert place. But then I would miss you." What a sweet heart.








We had a bunch of little girls (+1 boy cousin) over at the house for a dress up party. The party was at 9am so we started things off with a pancake breakfast cooked by master pancake maker, Greg. Then the girls all got to dress up as princesses. I had bought a bunch of princess costumes at the children's resale shops around Halloween, plus we had a handful of dresses, plus a neighbor let me borrow a few. The girls got to put jewels on their faces, lip gloss, and blush. The blush was a huge hit and everyone had really pink cheeks.







Then they all made princess wands and had coloring sheets. Anderson and Colton made super hero masks.



After craft time came cake time. I love these pictures of Cambry all dressed up and looking so sweet while we sang Happy Birthday to her.


Finally she opened presents and all the little girls loved crowding around her to see what she got.


This was the first "big" birthday party we have done at our house and I feel like things could not have gone smoother. The kids had so much fun and I loved watching them all dress up and interact. A year ago we did not even have any local friends to invite to a birthday party so I am so thankful for the friendships that have been made over this past year. 

Happy 6th birthday to our sweet princess, Cambry Paige!

No comments: