Monday, July 21, 2008

Here Comes the Bride

My sister is now married! She is Mrs. Cody Kimmel. She got married this weekend in Austin and she was such a beautiful bride! Here is a picture of 5 Grosse women at the wedding!

Ok, now maybe I should start at the beginning of the weekend...

Greg and I left early Thursday morning for Austin. We grabbed some lunch and went to a park by the lake. We threw the frisbee around and hung out with all the dog-lovers watching all the dogs chasing their toys into the water. It was hilarious. It made me want a dog. But not yet. Not until we have a yard. Then we visited my sister & Cody's new place! They had it all set up ready to move in when they get back from their honeymoon. Complete with hammock on the balcony. That night my sister had her bachelorette party and Cody had his bachelor party. We went to dinner while the boys went to dinner and saw Batman. It started at 12AM! That is a late night for Greg now that he is an old married man. We had such a great time.

The next day we got our nails done and then headed off to the rehearsal and dinner.

Check out Cody's face below when my dad gave a toast to having lots and lots of babies. Cheers!
And here is a picture of Greg and I.

The wedding ceremony was beautiful. The reception was a blast!! Here are some shots of the dancing.

Greg bustin a move.


Dad and Aunt Christina get down.



Bryan before.

Bryan after.

Pure class, dress socks and man calves.


Relax Mom and Dad. Wedding season is over. GREAT JOB!

2 comments:

APage said...

I LOVE your pictures! I had no idea you had a sister getting married. Mine gets married AUGUST 16TH.
See you tonight:)

Anonymous said...

I love Dad's famous dancing/snapping. heheheheheh