Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wedding Shower Cake

So I branched out this week from undergarment shaped baked creations. I did my first wedding shower themed cake. This cake was for my best friend Lindsay's co-worker. Lindsay came up with the idea to do a cake in the shape of wedding dress. I thought it was such a good idea! Here is the final product. It was a lot of fun. Now I am looking forward to trying to make a baby themed cake in the shape of a onsie. I'll post pictures when I get the chance to try one.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely incredible! I'm so impressed Jana!

Wendy said...

Wow - that cake is awesome! You did an excellent job!!!

Jill said...

ok- keep your weekend free around april 13 and you are are coming and making hollyn's cake- the next thing i want you to do is branch out and make 2 tiered cakes

Casey B said...

a-ma-zing! i miss eating the edges :-)