Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag I'm It: Crazy 8's

Jill has tagged me to answer the following questions. Hopefully I am not the last one this time Jill (aka, blog police!) :)



8 TV Shows I like:

1) 24
2) The Office
3) Law & Order
4) Felicity (I used to watch the DVDs with my college roommates all the time! My new roommate doesn't seem to want to do the same...)
5) What Not to Wear
6) Cake Contest Shows (not sure what the real name of the show is)

I don't watch tons of TV show I can't really think of any other shows that I really like.


8 Restaurants I enjoy:

1) Cafe Red Onion
2) Chuys
3) PF Changs
4) Panera
5) Amazon Grill
6) Canyon Cafe
7) Cyclone Anayas
8) Chili's

8 Things that happened today:

1) I went to church
2) I got frustrated at Old Navy for not giving me the 20% off that my coupon claimed I would receive
3) Made green bean casserole for the first time
4) Washed laundry
5) Cleaned
6) Went to a potluck dinner at a friend's house and ate delicious food
7) Recorded 24 the mini movie, on VHS
8) Planned out in my head my next craft project. My inspiration comes from Becky. She posted a blog recently about collecting some pine cones to use for decoration. I have a clear glass bowl on our kitchen table filled with fake green apples that I want to trade out. I think I am going to collect some pine cones and glitter them and put them in the bowl. Maybe mix in some small round ornaments for some Christmas flare.

8 Things I am looking forward to
1) Seeing Greg's family for Thanksgiving, especially Cutie McChunky. (Picture stolen from Jill's blog)
2) Our office pot-luck lunch on Tuesday 3) Christmas music starting this week 4) Making a gingerbread house at some point in December
5) Seeing my sister in a few weeks and meeting their new dog Duma
6) 5 days in a row of no work over Thanksgiving
7) Watching 24 the mini-movie
8) Shane and Shane in concert at HFBC in December

I am skipping the last set of 8's because it is my "wish list", which i guess would be my Christmas list unless I wanted to list all serious things like world peace. So anyway, I'll leave that one out. Also, I am blogging right before bed and about to fall asleep so better wrap it up! Thanks for giving me some blogging material Jill!

1 comment:

Jill said...

great job- thank you for playing!! i think you are at my parents' right now- i am going to wake hollyn and come see you!