Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Honest Cambry

Does anyone else read Honest Toddler on twitter? I am not on twitter, nor do I read anyone else's, but I have recently started reading this and I think it is hilarious. Here are some of my favorite tweets.

Thirsty. But not for water. Something more cakey.

Almost accepted water from a cup with giraffes on it. Um.....no.

Found a bag of marshmallows in the pantry. Enjoying them behind the couch. I'm invisible.

Bedtime again. Didn't see this coming. Tears.

Infant at the grocery store has on boxing gloves made out of washcloth material.....LOOOOOOOL!!! OMG LOL!!

My yellow spoon is missing. Can't eat dinner without it.

PARK! Infant who can't crawl properly is trying to move. Looks like an amoeba.

Piece of lint chased me through he house. Terrifying. Threw a bowl of salsa at it.


I don't know why but I just love to read these and crack up. Greg and I like to talk about what Cambry would say if she could tweet...



Heard mama say she is about to change my diaper. Hafta poo but I'll just wait for the clean one.

Ha, just made mom feed me again because I wanted some cuddle time! Wasn't even hungry. Spit it all up.

Cried hysterically in my crib. They came in and I accidentally gave a huge smile. I think they are on to my tricks.

Just took a 5 minute power nap in the car. Now I don't need a long afternoon nap. YAY! Playtime woo hoo!!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Firstly, I LOVE Honest Toddler. I don't have tweeter but I follow the blog. Also love your Cambry versions!!! So funny and I can relate to all of them!! :)

Jeanine said...

I love Honest Toddler as well. You should definitely take a look at the blog if you haven't already.

Unknown said...

Hilarious Jana. I am laughing out loud! And I'm going to go find this honest toddler blog.