Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Things and Stuff

Here are some things that have been happening lately:

Lainey started crawling a couple weeks ago!!! We are so excited! She is now 13 months but since this started a couple weeks ago I am marking this down as she started crawling at 12 months. This has been a long time coming. Lots of hard work from Lainey, her therapists, and Greg and me. So proud of this little one. Now she can crawl over to Cambry and try to take her toys :) She can also pull up to high knees. Now we are working on teaching pulling to stand up.




We have all taken turns being sick around here. For a good couple of weeks we all had colds off and on that we seemed to keep passing back and forth. Then there were a couple days where my voice dissappeared. Then Lainey got pink eye, and then she got croup. Poor thing. Now she has had lingering congestion for a week and a half. Illness just seems to be abundant in the winterish months. 

We are starting a new study in our Bible study group called Experiencing God. I am excited about this.

Cambry is in love with Frozen. Last year when it swept the nation Cambry was still too young to want to sit and watch a whole movie and was more interested in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But now she pretty much watches the movie (parts of it) daily and requests Elsa braids and talks about Anna throughout the day.

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago so I need to post those soon!

We also had Cambry's birthday party this past weekend so I need to write a post about that. I did not do a good job of taking pictures, so I really only have a few.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Christmas is so close! I think I have only bought a couple Christmas gift so far. But I do have Christmas cards already so at least I am on top of something.

I am looking forward to December and all the fun parties and events that are coming up!