Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Boy Clothes

I can't believe I am saying this but I am really loving boy clothes. I didn't know they could be so much fun and so adorable. I guess I am also partial to the little boy who is wearing them too...

Greg really wishes he had a shirt exactly like this. And yes that dark spot is pee that leaked up out of his diaper. I had to get a picture of the cuteness before I changed him.


How cute is this gown?? Please note there are elbow patches.


And another sweet gown. He has had blowouts in this one twice. Thank you oxyclean for saving the day.


More cuteness.


And finally his Christmas outfit from Gigi. I need to get some good use out of this so Colton debuted it at church last weekend. Plaid + suspenders + bow tie + corduroy = perfection.


My 2 handsome boys!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our pedi told us to point the little soldier down in the diaper so pee doesn't leak out the top. Best advice ever!