Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend Fun

We had a great 3 day weekend. I got some fun girl time in on Friday night which included a belly showing presented by Abby :) And as a disclaimer it was at my request, she didn't just start flashing her belly around. Pregnant people are so cute! And I am just always so curious to see what the belly looks like. On Saturday Greg and I had a date night, and we tried out a new healthy restaurant. Turned out to be vegan (and fish). My salmon-burger was surprisingly delicious. But then we balanced out the excessively healthy night with a cookies and cream homemade milkshake. Sunday we got to hang out with some friends and had such a fun time. Monday we went to Hermann park in the morning to take pictures and read outside. Greg takes really cool close up shots, so I wanted to get some good pictures to frame. I am thinking of doing 3 big pictures in thick black frames above the couch in our living room. Haven't decided which ones to use yet. I put our favorites below. We wrapped up the weekend at my parent's house. The highlights included my Dad doing a cannonball in the pool and my Mom hula-hooping. Thanks for the fun day Mom and Dad! Greg also took a shot at the hula hooping. He did it pretty well, but exerts about 20 times as much energy as actually required to sustain the hula hoop motion. His body was definitely moving like a cyclone.





3 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome pics! I'm sure they will look great in your apt!

Chelsi said...

AMAZING pictures!! My personal favs are the rocks and the one directly below. You have a talented husband Jana Marie!

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, those pictures are great...