Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sleep Sitter

That's right. I sit in my sleep. It happens fairly often. I will jolt up in bed panicked that I have overslept. I don't even know I have done it until I wake up enough to realize I am sitting up in bed and it is still the middle of the night. I look at my phone, make sure it isn't time to get up, and lay back down. I go back to sleep almost immediately, so sometimes I don't even remember these little incidents. Recently I had one of these sitting incidents where I suddenly sat up on instinct, but I guess I never really came out of my sleep state enough to realize what was going on. So I just sat. And sat. Who knows how long I was sitting and sleeping, but I guess Greg woke up and saw me sitting. "Um, why are you sitting up?" "Oh...um....I don't know...why AM I sitting up?" Weird.


On a completely unrelated note, here are two pictures of the precious Smith family taken at our wedding. I need to send these pics to Emily because they are precious. Could Tobin be any cuter??





3 comments:

Abby said...

I love it :) I do so much random stuff while asleep and I only find out about it from witnesses. Speaking of which, you gave me an idea for an entry... I'll save it for next week :)

Liz said...

I've done that before too!! I've also caught myself posing for pictures in my sleep, but I'm not too proud of that one. :)

Matt, Emily, Tobin, & Heidi said...

Wow...I feel so privileged to have my son's face on your blog! What a handsome guy. I love that you're blogging. It makes me reminisce about our first year of marriage where all we did was watch CSI dvds, oh, and get knocked up!