Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Blog Away From Home

Tomorrow Greg and I leave for Acuna, Mexico, along with 18 others from our Newlywed Sunday School class. We will be building a house (think small....basically like a shed), and spending time with the Door of Hope (a ministry to young mothers).

Our team will be keeping a blog while we are there, so check in for updates. I think that this blog is used by many teams that go to Acuna, so only the posts from tomorrow through Sunday will be from our team.

Ok, gotta go pack!

AcunaMission.org

1 comment:

Jill said...

I haven't read in awhile! I have lots to say: 1. I am praying for y'all on your trip. 2. I looove your new do! 3. Your cake looks amazing! 4. Are you worried about the ladybug b/c I don't want to stress you out! 5. I have enjoyed reading about recession, but am not finished yet. 6. We used our TFIFridays coupon, thank you!