Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cure for Hiccups

Do you ever get hiccups? Violent, aggressive, semi-painful hiccups?

I do.

And I know Jenny does too.

Well I have discovered a cure. At least it works for me. Here it is: really really ridiculously high-pitched singing.

I tried it the other day, and my hiccups were instantly gone. It was amazing. Well, not for those who could hear me (namely, Greg). So when I got the hiccups again a few days later, I looked at Greg and said "You know what I have to do." He started shaking his head and backing away slowly - "No. Please No." "I have to honey. It will only take a second. LaaaaAahhhhhhhhhhhh!" INSTANTLY GONE.

Try it. This is not a trick. And if you are just dating, maybe you should wait until you are married to pull stuff like this. Let me know if it works for you. I am 2 for 2.

Disclaimer: Use at your own discretion. May not be best suited for public places. Side effects may include dizziness, shortness of breath, mild and temporary embarrassment, and mockery.

8 comments:

Chelsi said...

Oh I am SOOOO trying this!!!

Unknown said...

I will definitly try that. I got bad hiccups a few weeks ago and as I walked back into the room D.J. scared the crap out of me and my hiccups were instantly gone. It was the first time a true scare really worked!

Jill said...

I will make Scott try that- he gets loud hiccups and can't get rid of them. My cure is to drink several swallows of water upside down- it works!

Jenny said...

Back up studies, references, and raw data please? I don't know if I can take another failed experiment - I've tried them all! :)

Jill said...

I loove the new header! How did you do that????

Melissa said...

I have been googling like crazy trying to figure out how to design a header...i need the info!

Chelsi said...

Um, can I hire you to do my header???

Jill said...

Jana- I hope you feel better today!!! I am sorry that you have been so sick! I also miss your blog! Get Well girl!!