Saturday, May 30, 2009

Guest Blog - by Greg

This is Greg, Jana's husband - trying my first blog ever. Well, my dear Jana is sick and has been for 5 days straight! This blog is posted in her honor. I know the crowd is checking the blog site but still no posts because she is sick. Therefore, I will step in and fill the void. Realize that I am not the blog wizard that she is, but hope this satisfies. (By the way, she has shown some great signs of improvement today; so I believe she is on the road to recovery).
Maybe I will start guest blogging about once a month, some serious, some funny, maybe even some of our outdoor adventures.
Jana is such a wonderful wife and being her husband is such a blessing. This first blog is to highlight Jana's creativity. Jana is a creative mastermind. Some times I come home from work or running errands and, behold, she has created some kind of art decor, cake design, bag tag, diaper holder thing, and so forth. Because of these creative contraptions I like to keep a camera close by to capture these moments - as you will see the process is not quite as neat as the end product. So, enjoy the pictures below and thanks for the prayers for Jana to get better!

Image 1 - Imagine just going to the ice box to get a tasty glass of milk to have a lady bug head staring back at you!Image 2 - This is a glimpse of what happens when Jana gets the idea to create a sweet card for someone. The card is wonderfully put together, but our living room looks like a tornado made its home here.

Image 3 - Our kitchen on cake making day!
Image 4 - My personal fav, this is Jana trying to fix our duvet cover. Imagine walking into the bedroom to find this on your floor. awkward.
Yes, those are legs sticking out.


Until next time!

Greg












3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh no! I had no idea. I was wondering what was going on. I hope she feels better soon. I'm sure you're taking good care of her! We'll be praying that her health returns soon! It stinks being sick!

Jill said...

The last picture is my favorite! I thought that was a big blue pillow sticking out! Too funny!! Not to guest blogger: You need to delete the extra space after you type the blog. I don't know why, but there are always spacing issues!

Julie Waller said...

That's how my kitchen looks after I cook. Scott gets so mad. I don't know he keeps things so clean when he cooks.