Monday, May 31, 2010

This 3 Day Weekend

We hung out with friends.

I might have taken a couple of naps.

We watched more Lost.

We found out the first 5 seasons of Lost are only available on Hulu until the end of this year. Now we have a deadline. A goal. It is like we are running a marathon. We may be tired, but we must press on.

I did normal weekend chores like grocery shopping and laundry.

We went to eat with my parents at Ciros. One of the best things about Ciros is that they have bocce ball outside. Sometimes I just want to go there to play and not eat.

I went kayak fishing with Greg for the first time. Greg caught one catfish and I didn't catch a single thing. It was fun though.

I fed a bunch of greedy ducks and ducklings. I fed them tortillas cause I am from Texas and that's what I do.

And that is pretty much it.

Oh and as a side note my sister is due in just a little over a month. Can't wait for a nephew! Everyone is excited. My mom keeps saying things like "We are going to have a baby!!!". Yes, she says WE. All of us. Collectively. We are all getting a family baby. All equal part owners. Poor Lauren, she still thinks she is the one having the baby. Don't worry sis, we will let you see Kyler every now and then :)

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

They have LOST on Netflix. It's on the instant play on your computer and the regular get-DVDs-at-your-house method.