Thursday, August 4, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake Cuppies

I recently tried out this new dessert recipe that I found on Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen website here. I am now in love with these. They are so moist and delicious. They are great when you need to make a lot of something. As in, 5 dozen of something. They are also so easy to make yet they seem fancy.

Here is the recipe written below with my slight modifications. I made mini cupcakes instead of regular.

1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
1 Pkg. (3.4 oz) Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
2 cups Sour Cream
3 eggs
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Water
Cream Cheese Icing

Beat all ingredients together (except icing of course). Fill mini cupcakes 2/3 of the way full. Use mini cupcake liners! I didn't have any and it was a pain to wash the pan in between each batch. Bake at 350 for 11 minutes. Cool completely then squirt a dot of cream cheese icing on top.

This made 5 dozen mini cupcakes for me. I froze about half of them (did not ice those). Then when I am craving one I pop it in the microwave for about 10 seconds.

No comments: