Friday, September 14, 2012

Need a Project

I am feeling the urge for a project. Sometimes I think about redecorating our master bedroom but I think that is too big a project to take on now and I don't really want to spend a lot of money when I just bought the curtains and duvet a few years ago.

I also think about painting the wall in our living room with a stencil. Maybe something like this.




But could I really do it and make it look good? I am scared I would get tired of it and quit before I am finished. Greg may panic if I tell him I want to do this.

Or maybe I could work on a quiet time book for Cambry. I see so many cute ones online.

Also I am already looking for a Halloween costume for Cambry. Haven't decided on a costume for sure. I definitely can't make one but maybe I could make a hair accessory for it. In reality, that is probably all I will get around to doing as far as projects go!

No comments: