Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby #2 Bumpdate: 22 Weeks




How Far Along:  22 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Spaghetti Squash

Maternity Clothes: Yes mostly, and some regular mixed in too.

Movement: Getting stronger and sometimes I can even see it from the outside.

Sleep: Great. At least one bathroom trip a night though. It also seems like I have so many dreams each night.

Symptoms: The usual - a bit tired and sluggish and at times a little nauseous.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Watermelon has been sounding really good lately.

Best Moment this Week: Going to the Metro Moms event with friends. Also, Greg getting home from being out of town a week! Our date night didn't happen though :( There was a mix up on babysitting days so we will have to reschedule sometime soon.

What I miss: Having energy. I think it is a little bit better. There were several days this week and last that I did not nap. I am still taking my workout class 2x a week but the cardio portion is really hard on me.

What I am Looking Forward to: Just getting stuff done and getting ready for baby.

I am going to add a new category - goals. Maybe if I blog about them they will get done!

Goals: Work on Cambry's baby book. I want to have this pretty much done before baby #2 comes. Also, my SIL Jill made me this beautiful scrapbook for Cambry where all I have to do is put a picture in it for each month. I finally printed all her pictures out this week and put them in. I love it! So glad this is done. These are terrible quality pictures but it gives you an idea how cute the book is.





No comments: