Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Baby #2 Bumpdate: 39 Weeks



How Far Along:  39 Weeks! I cannot believe my due date is NEXT week! Will I go into labor in the next week? Will she come late? It is getting so close. My weekly appointment is tomorrow so I'll update then with a progress report. Greg and I have made our guesses as to her due date: I am guessing October 18th and Greg is guessing October 20th. I hope we are both wrong and she comes earlier!

Baby's Size:  A mini watermelon. Are you sure? Mine feels like more like a full size watermelon.

Maternity Clothes: Very few left that fit!

Movement: Still moving a ton. It feels like I have a 6 month old in there. Her limbs are always poking out every which direction.

Sleep: Good overall. The past week or so I have been waking up some at night with uncomfortable braxton hicks. I keep hoping it might be a real contraction but then I wake up feeling fine in the morning.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks, the random shooting pains, waddling, leg cramps and restless legs at night. Several people have told me that it looks like she has dropped a little. I can't really tell but I hope so!

Food Aversions/Cravings:  I made pumpkin bread this week and I cannot stop eating it. It is so good. Cambry loves it too and asks for it constantly.

Best Moment this Week: Getting a pedicure! At least my toes will look good while I'm in labor :) Also I am loving the cooler weather!!

What I miss: Feeling normal/comfortable and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Having a baby!! I can't wait to see what she looks like.

Goals: Keep the house clean. My mom is here today helping me clean. We have gotten a lot done so far and are now taking a little break. It feels great to have a clean house! Also I want to go on daily walks. Maybe this will help Lainey come out. Although I walked a lot at the end with Cambry and she still came 9 days late. I think babies just come when they are ready. I guess walking couldn't hurt though. It is just SO HARD. I seriously don't know why my body can hardly walk. I am pretty much the same size/weight as I was last pregnancy, and I exercised throughout a lot of this pregnancy. But this time around I feel like I can barely move. 

No comments: