Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baby #2 Bumpdate: 40 Weeks




Well hello due date. So we meet again. This feels very familiar. I feel like a ticking time bomb. I keep attending my normal events and everyone is like "you are STILL here?". Yep. No signs of Lainey. I am hoping this is my last pregnancy update but there very well could be a 41 week update like last time! My doctor appointment is tomorrow so I will post an update with any progress.

How Far Along:  40 Weeks. WHOA. It is a weird feeling to finally make it to the day you have been counting down to for the past 9 months...but not have a baby. Hopefully soon!

Baby's Size:  A small pumpkin. Hmm another website already said that a couple weeks ago. Who knows. Let's just go with size HUGE.

Maternity Clothes: Very few left that fit!

Movement: Still moving like crazy. She must be so squished in there though.

Sleep: Good overall.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks mostly. And my back is just really starting to be so tired of carrying the weight of my belly. And pretty much everything wears me out. Grocery shopping. Oh grocery shopping. Each Monday I hope it will be my last time to grocery shop pregnant. It is so exhausting pushing around that gigantic car-cart that Cambry LOVES. Then loading/unloading the car. I am looking forward to having this baby so grocery shopping will be easy. With an infant and toddler. Hahahahaha. Other than that I haven't noticed any new symptoms or signs of labor.

Food Aversions/Cravings:  Loving anything pumpkin, honeycrisps, and cookie dough ice cream.

Best Moment this Week: My mom got us a new vacuum cleaner! That was exciting because our old one was terrible.

What I miss: Feeling normal/comfortable and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Having a baby!! Also my doctor appointment tomorrow. Maybe she will say something like, OMG you are already 5cm dilated and in labor and you didn't even know it. Let's have this baby! Although I fear she will say something like, I'm sorry, you have made no progress once again and will likely be pregnant forever.

Goals: Have a baby! 

No comments: