Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!






Now this little stinker would not sit in a chair and smile for me...even when bribed with a cookie. But I did catch some smile while she was playing in Lainey's carseat.




I don't know if I have ever gotten a good pic of these two. This is just about as good as it gets, ha! For those who read Kelly's Korner, how in the world does she always have perfect pictures of her girls smiling? I know they are older than these two, but it seems like she has always had the best pictures of her girls!



I was also bribing here...and this is the face I got.




 This was Cambry on Valentine's Day at 2 months old in the same outfit Lainey wore this year.


And here she is again at 14 months on Valentine's Day. It is crazy how much changes in a year!



No comments: