Wednesday, December 17, 2014

3 Year Old Cambry



Our sweet girl turned 3 yesterday! I just love the little girl she has grown into. Looking back through these pictures, I think she changed a lot between 1 year and 18 months. It seems like that was when the jump between baby and toddler happened. Then sometime after that she started turning into a little girl. I of course think she is the most beautiful 3 year old in the whole world. So glad she is ours.

newborn

6 months
1 year
18 months
2 years
2 1/2 years
3 years

I am so thankful for the past three years with her. She is such a joy. I am trying to just be thankful and happy instead of sad that she is growing up. Each stage is so fun and as she gets older I get to see more of her personality and they way she thinks. This girl can talk. That's pretty much what she does all day long. She makes me laugh so often with all the things she says. When she watches a show or movie she talks the whole way through asking a million questions trying to understand everything. She always asks me what road we are driving on. I think it is hilarious that she is learning the major freeways in our city. She also will repeat back to me any lessons I teach her as if she is teaching me. She will say things like. "If we tell someone we don't like them would that be nice? Noooo. If we push someone would that be nice? Nooo." I also love to hear her prayers at dinner. They are so sweet and honest. She loves all things princess, especially Frozen and Tangled. She loves little dolls and figurines or anything she can pretend to make into a family. She likes to color with crayons and markers and enjoys playing with play-do. She doesn't go anywhere without her "monkeys" (blanket with monkeys on it)



Please note in her sleeping picture she is holding her monkeys, Anna, and several small figurines in each hand. She likes to bring lots of stuff in the car.

We asked her a few interview type questions on her birthday, and here are her answers.

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite food: Macaroni

Favorite movie: Frozen

Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Tackle him

Favorite thing to do with Mommy: She said wrestle, but we don't really do this. Couldn't really get any other answer from her. She does love for me to "get" her and chase her around the house though.

Favorite thing to do with Lainey: Give her hugs

Favorite toy: First she said her telephone, then crayons, then her minivan

Favorite store: Academy (she loves to look at the bikes)

What do you want to be when you grow up: Rapunzel

Favorite Disney Princess: Anna

Favorite animal: bear

I took the girls to the Children's Museum for her birthday, and then that evening we all went to her favorite place, Sweet Frog (fro yo).



Happy Birthday Cambry Paige!!

No comments: