Saturday, January 23, 2016

Colton 3 Months



Size: Based on our scale at home you weigh 15.2 lbs. You have grown out of all of your 0-3 month sleepers and pretty much wear 3-6 month in everything. Your chubby baby legs are the best!! I love all your cute rolls.




Eat: You eat every 2-3 hours during the day, and maybe one 4 hour stretch. You are a great nurser and you take the bottle wonderfully when needed. I am so thankful for this! Cause you know, some babies do not. (Cambry I am looking at you.)



Sleep: When I read the 3 month updates I had written for each of the girls it said they were going down between 7:30 and 8. You definitely do not have a "going down" time and I'm not sure how to make that happen. But I'm sure you will fall into a routine soon enough so I am not worried. Once I go to sleep you usually wake me up once or twice to nurse. After you nurse you usually go right back to sleep. You wake up around 7am for the day.


Likes/Dislikes: You like being held, your car seat, the swing, your paci, people talking to you up close, baths, and your new thing is sucking on your hands. You don't really like tummy time.


Skills: You smile and coo all the time and have found your hands and like to suck on them. Your head and neck are getting stronger. You seem to study objects more, especially the toys hanging from your play mat.



Little boy, you melt our hearts. You are the cutest, sweetest, happiest, baby. We love you so!




No comments: