Friday, February 26, 2016

Random Tidbits of the Week

M o n d a y

I stay in my pajamas until around 2pm when I switch to yoga pants so that can count as getting dressed for the day.

Feeling inspired by my yoga pants, I put on kids yoga (Frozen themed!) from YouTube and Cambry does all the poses.

In the evening Lainey is super fussy and continues to cry while I put her in her high chair for dinner. While fussing she puts her hands together in prayer. I say "oh you want to pray? You can pray for your attitude." Cambry immediately volunteers, "I'll pray for my sister's attitude! Dear God, please help my sister's attitude...".


T u e s d a y

As soon as everyone wakes up the morning rush to get ready for school drop off and Divine Design begins. Yay for Divine Design!



It's a beautiful day. Lainey likes to lay down in the grass. What a hippie.


W e d n e s d a y

Colton has his 4 month check. Things look good. Poor little buddy has to get shots. Apparently shots make him fussy and uncomfortable because that night he wakes up approximately 73 times. Then he smiles at me in the morning like What mom? Aren't you happy to see me?



T h u r s d a y

Need groceries. Especially bananas. Always bananas. We go through 3-4 per day and often more because I can't stop making muffins. Current favorites are blender banana oatmeal muffins and skinny double chocolate banana muffins.

Little ones play while Cambry is at school. I'm sorry about this Colton.


F r i d a y

I take the little ones to the park to meet my friend Joan. Lainey loves to live on the wild side and looks for any dangerous playground ledge she can go off of. Now kids are asleep and I am thinking about going to sleep too!

No comments: