Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cooking Time!

Even though it is only Tuesday, this week has felt pretty long and busy. Not a bad busy, it has been fun busy, but I am pretty tired tonight. Oh and speaking of tonight, it is my best friend Lindsay's 2 year anniversary. Happy Anniversary Berrys! Anyway, last night my mom and I went to a cooking class at William Sonoma - it was her Mother's Day present. I got this idea from a post on my friend Abby's blog. Thanks Abby for the great idea!! We had so much fun. There was a guest chef from Bucca di Beppo that demonstrated several delicious Italian dishes. We ate on and off for about 2 1/2 hours. Whoa. I was so full afterward. And this is not exactly what I would call "cooking light". One dish called for a pound of butter. A pound. Great. No wonder why restaurant food tastes so good. I wish I did not know that. I wish I could eat in blissful ignorance, savoring my butter sticks disguised by a bit of chicken on the side.



Sidebar: Greg and I have been married three months now :) He is so sweet. And he smells really good. And he gives really nice hugs. Except when he then decides to ninja chop me mid-hug while spinning around and making crazy sounds with his mouth. What is it about guys that make them want to use their best American gladiator move on you? I can't tell you the number of times a day I get fake ninja chopped.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Jana G, you and Greg are such a cute couple!!! It's nice to hear happy newly wed stories. I wish I had kept a blog right after I got married. You will really love to look back later and read everything!

Jana C.