Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love You, Cookie Scooper

Tuesday night I discovered the awesomeness of the cookie scooper. Look what it did for me.

No more battling with spiky uneven lumps of dough. Those days are over my friend. From now on it is only smooth balls of gooey perfection right in a row. Cookie scooper, why did it take us this long to become friends? You are now top ranked among my kitchen gadgets and get a front row seat in the utensil drawer.

*Only drawback: No more residual dough accidentally dropping in between the rows for me taste :( Oh well. There's still the bowl.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hmmmm, my can opener is my number one utensil. I mean think about it.... if you alienate your can opener, you're gonna be in a world of hurt :P

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Thanks for the commet...you blog is so fun! :) {I especially love the "garage sale"} HA HA!

Anonymous said...

Wendy just gave me the link to your site, and I'm in my office laughing after the fisherman and cookie scooper blogs. Thank you for helping me get my exercise in...laughing burns calories!!