Sunday, June 29, 2008

Husband Experiments

Sometimes I like to conduct experiments...on Greg. Here is my latest one.

I begin humming or singing a song when I am around him. Just a couple lines here and there throughout the day. Something catchy, and upbeat.

And then I wait to see how long it takes...

Until he (without realizing it) starts singing the same song. And then I proudly declare...Transfer Complete! One song downloaded from my head to yours!

I think I have successfully downloaded 3 songs so far.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Please share more experiments!

Chelsi said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! Jana you floor me!

Anonymous said...

I would enjoy the last 3 posts better if there were picutes. your comedy cannot reach maximum potential without a picture for us visual learners.

Jen Lewis said...

Such a great experiment! I am going to try it the next time I go out with some friends! (I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you. I happened upon your blog the other day!)