Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cereal Monster

I am a cereal monster. I love cereal and if it is in our house I will find it and eat it. I go through boxes of cereal at an extremely high rate because I eat it every day.



Greg only eats cereal on the weekends. Yet for some reason he always wants to pick out his own cereal at the grocery store. But he usually only gets one bowl because by the time he gets around to eating it the next week I have devoured it.



So last week when I look in the pantry, this is what I find.












That's love.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love cereal too! Esspecially the sugary ones my mom never let me eat :).

Ashley S. said...

Wow. That is hilarious! I should consider doing that around our house. Way to go, Greg!

Abby said...

haha, nice.... I love it!! I'll buy Nate seperate boxes of anyhting I don't want him to make magically disappear :P

APage said...

HAHA! That's so great:)

Melissa said...

Love it! Cereal is so amazing though, how does it only eat it on the weekends?!?!

Matt, Emily, Tobin, & Heidi said...

Way to fight the good fight Greg. We're in the same boat, and I haven't figured out yet how to keep my cereal other than licking every bit immediately when I get it. -Matt