Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things right now, in no particular order.

1) Gap Maternity Lounge Pants




This picture isn't the exact pair I have, but close enough. My SIL took m
e to a resale shop in Waco and found these for me. I think they were $5. I
love them. They are so comfortable and fit perfectly. I refuse to put them up with the rest of my maternity clothes. They are far too wonderful. I will continue to wear them always.


2) Up All Night




I didn't like this show at first, but after giving it a second try it started to grow on me. Maybe it helped that we had been watching Arrested Development a lot on Hulu which made me really like Will Arnett. I really don't like Ava, but that's ok. There is always one hilarious scene per episode that Greg and I can relate to. It is fun to laugh at all the typical new parent moments.


3) Iphone




I have never really been one to have the latest phone. I am usually about 3 years behind. We are cheap so we always get one of the free phones that you can choose from when you renew your contract every 2 years. That is, until Greg got me an iphone for a "retirement" / birthday gift. I love it so much. Especially since having Cambry. I have a baby app where I record her feedings that is so helpful. I also have a baby sound machine app that I can use if we are at a friend's house. I also have been downloading books to the Kindle app that I read while I nurse her. Right now I am reading Shepherding a Child's Heart and also the second in the Hunger Games series. This makes middle of the night feedings more bearable. I love having the camera near by took take pictures quickly and easily and send them to the grandparents.

4) Energy Bites

See previous post for recipe. I eat WAY more now that I am nursing than I ever did when I was pregnant. I eat so many snacks and this is a favorite.

5) City Mini Stroller

I love my stroller. You can attach an infant car seat to it (if you buy the adapter), so that's what we are doing now. It is the EASIEST folding stroller ever. I remember Greg and I test driving all the strollers at BabiesRUs and looking like fools trying to collapse and set up all the different kinds. This one is amazing. It is good indoors and out. Even though the brand is called Baby Jogger I guess it is technically not a jogger since it doesn't have inflatable wheels. But it is still great for walks outdoors. And I don't really plan on jogging with it anyway. I do want to start working out again soon, but not by running with the stroller.

6) And lastly, this girl is my favorite of course!


No comments: