Friday, February 3, 2012

Thoughts From A New Mom

Did I just step outside the front door to check the weather with my nursing tank down? Yep, sure did.

If I put the car seat in the basket, where are the groceries supposed to go?

I thought breastfed babies diapers weren't supposed to stink. I have been tricked.

I have 5 free minutes...should I use that time to go to the bathroom, get a snack, or check the laundry? Next opportunity to do anything will be in approximately 45 minutes.

Reminder to self: do not be fooled by the slit eyes, she is not asleep! If you put her down now those eyes will pop right open and crying will ensue. Keep rocking, just stay the course...

Why is it 1:30 in the morning and I am wide awake with a baby in my arms writing a blog and I am contemplating getting a bowl of cereal?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

ha ha ha ha! Welcome to motherhood! And just think...it only gets harder! ;-)

Lesley said...

Thanks for the laugh. I can relate to all of these, except for the wardrobe malfunction.