Friday, August 2, 2013

Houston Moms Blog - Coming Soon!



I am so excited that Houston Moms Blog will be launching soon!! I posted a while back about how I was hoping someone would start the blog and...it is finally happening! A girl named Kelly Davis is starting it up. She is super excited and has some great ideas and I think it will be such an awesome resource. I am thrilled to be one of the contributors, along with a bunch of other lovely ladies that I am looking forward to meeting.

This blog will have all kinds of fun stuff. I am looking forward to learning so much from it. For example, today I just learned from a friend that the skating rink on Dairy Ashford has toddler skate Fridays. Kids 7 and under can skate (or just run around if they are young like Cambry) on the rink for $5 from 10am-noon. They can bring all kinds of push toys (little cars, shopping carts, toy lawn mowers, toy strollers, etc). I joined some friends today and took Cambry and she had fun pushing her little shopping cart around. I feel like that is the kind of thing I would have already known about if we had Houston Moms Blog. I bet there are a million other fun things around town to do that I don't know about. But now we have a place to all share our knowledge!

So go check out the facebook page and like it so you can see all the exciting updates there. There will be fun events in the future, giveaways, reviews of products and local places, and tons of helpful blog posts. And definitely follow the blog once it is launched!

No comments: