Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tired

For the most part I have been doing ok on sleep. Tired, but not utterly sleep deprived. But tonight I am very tired.

Cambry has woken up about 5 times since we have put her to bed tonight.

I am holding Lainey now trying to get her to sleep so I can go to sleep,

Today while Cambry sat on the couch next to me watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse I leaned my head back and dozed off a bit.

Poor Greg was up with Cambry last night then couldn't fall back asleep and ended up being awake for an hour and a half.

We are going through diapers at an alarming rate.

I am hungry all day long.

We have tried giving Lainey a bottle 3 times now. It has been fairly successful so far. Hoping it continues!

My mom treated us to Chickfila today, yum!

I am tired. The end.

No comments: