Thursday, May 7, 2015

15 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3

I keep meaning to write a pregnancy update but it never gets done. So here is my first real update at 15 weeks! I look terrible in this picture and have no make up but this is what I look like most days so that's as good as it's going to get. I am even bigger this time around than last so I am definitely scared of what I will look like at 40 weeks!



How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Baby's Size: Apple 

Maternity Clothes: Mostly workout clothes although I am definitely not working out. I wear yoga capris and a t-shirt or tank almost daily. If I wear real clothes then it is usually a maternity shirt. I bought a new pair of white maternity capris and a pair of maternity jorts. Surprisingly I can still button my jeans for now but I think that is because they are very low rise. It is not for lack of belly because mine is obviously popped out there.

Movement: None yet. Hoping to start feeling baby boy in a couple more weeks.

Sleep: Great. At least one bathroom trip a night. As soon as I wake up to pee I feel the nausea and I want to immediately go back to sleep to escape it for a few more hours.


Symptoms: So nauseous all the time. It gets worse throughout the day. Also I have been feeling lightheaded off and on. I hate that feeling. I have also been getting occasional headaches and one very bad one this week.

Food Aversions/Cravings:I LOVE milk, especially milk and cereal. I also have really been loving smoothies. You know, the ones I don't have to make but the ones that Smoothie King makes for me. Too bad they are so darn expensive and their loyalty program is terrible. I think you have to about 45 smoothies before you get enough points for a free one. I also bought a box of popsicles at Kroger this week because they sounded delicious.

Best Moment this Week: Having my house cleaned!! We have been having a housekeeping service because I feel so sick all the time and it is the best thing ever. I even felt productive just having them here, haha. Even though I didn't do a thing I somehow felt like I had really gotten a lot accomplished. All that hard work texting them and setting up the cleaning time...watch out world I am getting things done.

What I miss: Feeling normal, getting out of the house, seeing friends, going on walks.

What I am Looking Forward to: Feeling better!!!!!

I am so excited about this baby but wow I feel like this pregnancy has been so hard. I think I was this nauseous with the girls too but for some reason this one feels worse. I just keep thinking I can never go through this again, and I didn't think that way with the girls. Maybe because each pregnancy I am a couple years older or because now I have 2 kids to take care of while nauseous. Anyway, hopefully it will improve in a few weeks.

No comments: