Monday, May 25, 2015

17 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3



How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Baby's Size: Potato 

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity clothes. I don't have many maternity pants/shorts so I have been wearing some of my non-maternity dresses because they are comfy.

Movement: I feel him move every day now. It is really fun to feel and the movements are getting a little stronger. It is still really hard to feel from the outside so Greg has not felt him yet.

Sleep: Great. Always a bathroom trip though.

Symptoms: Still nauseous. It is getting better during the day, but starts to kick in stronger in the middle of the afternoon. But I have this weird lightheadedness/weakness all the time. I pretty much never feel normal/good. When I go to the grocery store, by the time I am in the checkout line I am leaning over my cart needing to sit down. I can't really describe it except basically I can not do much for long before I need to sit. I hope this goes away!! 

Food Aversions/Cravings: Milk and cereal, popsicles/slushies, and also salad with oil and balsamic vinegar. Lots of vinegar. 

Best Moment this Week: Having a 3 day weekend with Greg home and having my parents and Ashley over for dinner on Memorial day.

What I miss: Feeling normal and doing fun stuff.

What I am Looking Forward to: Date night on Friday! We are using our church's PNO and we are going out with another couple. We haven't planned what we are going to do but I am really hoping I will be feeling decent that night.

No comments: