Sunday, June 7, 2015

19 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3


Here are my other 2 pregnancy pictures to compare to . Whoa my belly is looking huge. It is feeling huge too.




How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Baby's Size: Mango

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes and a mix of dresses.

Movement: I feel him move every day and the kicks are getting stronger.

Sleep: Great. Always a bathroom trip though.

Symptoms: Still feeling a little nauseous in the evening but not too bad. I do have this crummy weak feeling often, but it is different from the nausea. I hope it goes away eventually because it makes it hard to do stuff. I have to sit and lay down often.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Same things. Milk and cereal, popsicles/slushies, and also salad with oil and balsamic vinegar. Lots of vinegar. 

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: Well we have had a rough past week. Lainey was sick for a few days so we only got to go to one day of music class and missed the next 2. Then we went to Waco for the weekend but Lainey got car sick and threw up. Thankfully it was right as we turned on their street so we could get it all cleaned up immediately. But then Cambry ended up being sick and I got sick the next day. Poor Hollyn was sick too. We ended up leaving Saturday night around the girls' bedtime so they would sleep on the way home and there would not be any car sickness. Well there was a good amount of crying but we finally made it home. Sunday we were feeling much better. Best moment though was getting to swim at Michelle's parents' house kid free even though I was feeling sick. I don't think we made any baby prep progress this week.

What I miss: Feeling normal.

What I am Looking Forward to: I have the big anatomy scan in a week. Can't wait to see little boy!

No comments: