Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer is Here

It is starting to feel like summer around here. We have had unusually rainy weather here in Texas. Basically it feels like it has rained all of May. But the forecast is finally getting sunny. And thankfully I am starting to slowly feel a little better and have been getting out of the house more.

I had to dress the girls in cute patriotic colors for Memorial Day.



Cambry had her first swim lesson last week. She was very scared to go in but ended up being brave for most of it. Hopefully she will want to go back again this week. We headed to Academy afterward so she could pick out a pair of swim goggles.



This is one of my favorite dresses. This was a hand-me-down from Hollyn. Cambry is 15 months in the picture and Lainey is 19 months. I don't think they look very similar but they both look adorable.



No comments: