Sunday, June 28, 2015

22 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3





How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Spaghetti Squash

Maternity Clothes: For sure! Regular t-shirts are almost too small for me.

Movement: Sometimes I can see him move from the outside. I can feel him getting bigger and stronger.

Sleep: Great

Symptoms: Still some lingering nausea but not too bad. Never energetic.It is hard to face the fact that this is as good as it's going to get, since I will get bigger and more uncomfortable from here on out. I have never felt great this pregnancy. Still, I am thankful I haven't had any big issues or any medical issues thus far.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Same things. Milk and cereal, popsicles/slushies, and also salad with oil and balsamic vinegar. Lots of vinegar. 

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: Being in Red River, NM with Greg's family for vacation all of last week! That is why there was no 21 week update. I started to paint Cambry's headboard this weekend and will finish it up this week. I also ordered a cute car seat canopy. Not really necessary but a nice thing to have and it was really cheap.

What I miss: Feeling normal and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: 3 Day weekend coming up this weekend and finishing Cambry's bed.

No comments: