Sunday, June 14, 2015

20 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3


Lainey left, Cambry right




How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Banana

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes and a mix of dresses.

Movement: I feel him move every day and the kicks are getting stronger. Greg was finally able to feel him move too.

Sleep: Great. Always a bathroom trip though.

Symptoms: Still feeling a little nauseous in the evening and even sometimes during the day but not too bad. I hardly ever feel good though. My stomach is already starting to seem big and uncomfortable. I hate to sound like such a complainer, but this pregnancy has been more challenging than the others.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Same things. Milk and cereal, popsicles/slushies, and also salad with oil and balsamic vinegar. Lots of vinegar. 

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: Greg and I went out to celebrate his birthday on Saturday and it was fun to have a date night. I ordered a cute bonnet type hat for baby boy for some newborn pictures. We also bought a twin bed headboard on craigslist for Cambry (it needs to be painted). I consider getting the girls' shared room ready part of baby prep since it is a necessary step.




What I miss: Feeling normal.

What I am Looking Forward to: I have the big anatomy scan tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing little one move around.

No comments: