Sunday, September 14, 2008

How To Get Your Husband To Do Crafts With You

If you are feeling crafty, and want your husband to participate in crafts with you, work on something he loves. In Greg's case: flys. They are actually really pretty, with very intricate details. Here is a picture of one I found on the internet to give you an idea.

They are all different though - made to look like different kinds of bugs, flys, and small fish. Here are the homemade flys that Greg and I made today. This one is called Fuzzy Pop.

This one is Sassy Bassy.

This one is the Pink Prince.

This one is Lil' Stinger.

Now I will be really excited if these actually catch fish! I will post the results after we use these.

4 comments:

Jill said...

i am impressed! you two obviously have a lot of time on your hands today!!

Roni said...

My inlaws live in Avalon (off of Fry in Seven Meadows) and there is a golf course (maybe called Meadowbrook) anyway, there is a lake before the clubhouse outside of the gates that you can catch bass and other large fish. Try that one too.

Anonymous said...

Those are beatiful Jana! Haha yall are so creative!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed...I wonder what kind of crafts I could make for golf??