Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Bump - 13 Weeks



This is for you, Lauren.

The bump looks bigger or smaller depending on what I wear. I feel like you can barely see it in my work clothes because my work pants come up higher and hide it. But my jeans are lower and allow the little bump to show more freely :)

Currently I am...

Still experiencing morning sickness (aka all-day-but-worse-at-night-sickness)

Tired, but improving

Eating a lot of cheetos suddenly

Struggling to drink fluids - water grosses me out right now

Taking 2 gummy-vites a day instead of my prenatal vitamin. I can't even look at that big nasty pill.

Not having strong cravings yet, but I am really liking watermelon right now. And cucumbers. And chips and salsa.

Thankful for all Greg does for me! He cooks, cleans, does laundry, etc, while I lay on the couch.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

ahhh! Thank you thank you! It looks so cute!

Jill said...

AWww!!! So cute! I'm pretty sure I looked like that at 5 weeks! You stinker!

Jeanine said...

They make a gummy prenatal. You have to take a small iron tab with it, but they were the only vitamins I could keep down when I was pregnant.

Jana said...

Thanks, good to know Jeanine!

Anonymous said...

Jana you look GORGEOUS!!!! I'm praying that you start feeling better SOON:)) Pat the little one for me!
Love-Amy

Shevawn said...

you look adorable. time will fly. Enjoy it!

Lesley said...

Look at that cute little bump! I'm right there with you--feeling sicker at night, craving fruit and chips and salsa, and having a hard time controlling my gag reflex when swallowing the vitamin. I hope it goes away for you soon--I was lucky to feel pretty good when I started my 2nd trimester last time around. Hope it's the same this time!