At 15 weeks I am…
- Still feeling nauseous, but it is not as bad as it used to be.
- Getting majorly lightheaded in the mornings. I have to sit down a lot while getting ready for work.
- Tired. Forget everything I said before about having a bit more energy. I do not have more energy. I still take naps sometimes during lunch, and I still try to go to bed before 9.
- Starting to wear belly bands.
- Not having any big cravings yet. I have slowed down on the Cheetos. Oh but wait, I have been drinking a lot of milk. Mmm milk. Overall, I haven’t really noticed an increased appetite yet. Although last night I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I was starving. I almost got up to eat a bowl of cereal at 4 AM, but was too tired to do that, ha!
- Not eating desserts as much as I used to. Greg got me a chocolate bar a while back and I have barely eaten any of it. Who am I???
In other, non pregnancy related news – Greg’s brother Jameson got married to Michelle the other weekend! We enjoyed all of the wedding festivities in Waco, celebrating with them and adding to the family. The wedding was beautiful, and the reception was a lot of fun. The band they had was amazing – so fun an energetic. Too bad I was not feeling my normal self, I did only minimal dancing. Although Hollyn did enough for everyone! She was the cutest flower girl ever. Even when she ran through the reception with just panties on- ha! Now all the siblings are married. Even though Michelle is at all of the family functions anyway, it is good to have her officially a Mattern now. And she will be Aunt Mel Mel to baby Mattern (at least that’s what Hollyn calls her).
This past weekend we had man-celebration weekend since Greg and Cody's birthday as well as Father's day all fall on the same week. Pictures to come!