Sunday, June 26, 2011

Man Weekend

A few weekends ago we had a "man weekend" to celebrate Greg's birthday, Cody's birthday, and Fathers Day which all fell on the same week. My mom put together a backyard pool party and it was so much fun. She had everything decorated so cute and festive.



We enjoyed swimming in the pool, and Kyler was living it up relaxing on the float.


My mom bought water guns for the birthday boys and they put them to use attacking unsuspecting party attendees and wasps.



We relaxed outside and enjoyed some guacamole, queso, shrimp, potato salad, and beans. We had lots of sweet friend come over which made it so fun. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures of everyone. I was too busy eating guacamole.






My mom made this cute man cake.



Aren't Kyler's eyelashes the most beautiful, longest eyelashes ever? He is so cute.



We had a great time celebrating out men that weekend!


No comments: