I can't believe it is October! I am so happy though because October is my most favorite month! I love the weather - even though it is not exactly fall weather, it just seems that October has such beautiful days. Still warm, but with a tiny hint of cool in the air.
I also love all things pumpkin - pumpkin candles, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin lattes, etc. I plan to try out some new pumpkin recipes this month. I recently made some pumpkin apple spice muffins and thought they were delicious. I also want to try pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin spice lattes - which is a crockpot recipe I found last year but never got around to making.
Another reason why I love October is because it is the start of honeycrisp apple season. I have probably mentioned this on here before, but I absolutely love honeycrisp apples. They don't even come close to any other apple. I already bought a bunch at Kroger last week and they are delicious.
Ok, on to belly pics.
At 30 weeks I am...
- Feeling good! Haven't had much back pain at all and I am sleeping well. It is funny though because at night when I am laying down it relieves the weight of my belly, but then in the morning when I first get out of bed it is always a shock how heavy my belly feels. Like - what the heck is this huge bowling ball doing attached to my stomach?
- Still dealing with monster feet. I am hoping the slightly cooler weather will help things out. Although I am realizing it is not just the heat, but actually sitting at a desk all day makes them swell. On the weekends when I am out and about and busy they hardly swell. Then during the work week they become blimps. Oh well, what can you do.
- Eating a lot of milk and cereal. It is so funny how much we go through in a week. Both Greg and I eat cereal for breakfast, and now both of us eat a bowl after dinner every day. I like to fill my bowl full of milk where you can barely see the cereal. And then I gulp it. And sometimes I have to top it off again. I am loving milk these days.
- Excited that we have finished the childbirth class! It was a 2-part class that we did last week at Memorial Hermann. The birth video was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It got both Greg and I so excited to meet our little one.
- Still amazed at all the movement this baby does. I love watching my stomach when you can see it from the outside. It never seems to gets old. It is just a miracle that there is a little human inside. God is so good!
- Finally able to say I officially have an outtie :) My belly button had been flat for the longest time, but I think it has now popped out a little. It is so funny all the changes that happen.