Monday, March 3, 2014

6 Years


Greg and I celebrated our six year anniversary this past weekend. I can't believe it has been 6 years. I feel like we just got married a couple years ago. Although at the same time it seems like ages ago that we were living in an apartment with no kids. We were doing things like fishing in the galleria lake (that is now under construction), having game nights with friends any time we wanted to, and eating our dinners while watching episodes of 24. Things have changed a lot since then but they keep getting better!

We didn't do any big celebration, but we did go to Tiny Boxwood as a family for breakfast. It is such a cute place. We had never been before but really enjoyed it. You sit in this enclosed garden type area and it is so nice outside. And the food was great.







I am so thankful to have found the very best husband and father in the world! I couldn't have picked a better match. I thank God for bringing me Greg.

2 comments:

Meg O. said...

Happy anniversary!!! You guys are such a beautiful family. Love Tiny Boxwoods!!

Katharine said...

Happy Anniversary!