Sunday, July 5, 2015

23 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3


Sorry for the blurry iphone pic. Greg was holding a crying baby while taking this. 

Lainey (left), Cambry (right)

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Large Mango

Maternity Clothes: Yep. I am not wearing the belly band at all this time. It just gets too bunched up and uncomfortable. 

Movement: The movement is getting stronger and more frequent. I felt for the first time this week a hard spot for a bit before he changed positions. I never know if it is a knee or elbow or what but it is always so neat to feel.

Sleep: Great

Symptoms: Still some lingering nausea but not too bad. Never energetic.I have been having Braxton Hicks for a number of weeks but not very often. It doesn't make my tummy super hard yet though. It just feels crampy.

Food Aversions/Cravings: Same things. Milk and cereal, popsicles/slushies, and also salad with oil and balsamic vinegar. Lots of vinegar. 

Best Moment this Week / Baby Prep Progress: We had a fun 4th of July weekend swimming and hanging out with friends. I finished painting Cambry's headboard, and Greg has been painting a small table that will go in the nursery. We bought Cambry's mattress and bedding this weekend too. My friend Casey finished up the signs for the nursery that she made and painted and I love them!! I can't wait to hang them. If you need a cute sign or chalkboard or something painted she is the one to go to. I just gave her a pic I found on Pinterest and she was able to recreate it perfectly. I'll take better pictures once the signs are in the room and everything is set up.






What I miss: Feeling normal and having energy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Nice dinner coming up this weekend and setting up Cambry's big girl bed.

No comments: